Thursday, February 23, 2012


I hate when I see links to vote for things. Really hate them. 
A few weeks ago I received an e-mail from MOPS International regarding a contest. 
A contest that required people to vote for the cutest baby/child. I looked at it for about two seconds then moved on. Later that night, I came across the same e-mail. I came so close to deleting it...but decided to just place it in my "MOPS" folder and move on with my life. :) 

Last night I came across that e-mail in my "MOPS" folder. 
I read through the details of the contest. The winner of the "cutest" kid contest would receive a free (we're talking airfare, hotel, conference, etc.) for me and a fellow MOPS leader. How awesome would that be!? The conference is very very expensive. I was fortunate enough to attend the conference last year- and brought back a lot of great ideas. (I won the hotel stay for free last year - and no votes for that one...just a simple sign-up with your name and contact info!) Last year was in Nashville- this year is in Dallas. 

So, as much as I cannot stand voting contests like these. (I really think they are annoying) 
I'm asking you my dear friends- to simply click on the link. It is the easiest "click" to vote ever. Really. (that is another reason why I decided to just go ahead and try :) If baby gets in the "Top 20" the "committee" then votes for their favorite. Now how can anyone say no to a little face like that?? :) 

This contest goes until MAY. (YES, May) 
Yet, another reason why I did not want to enter the contest. :) 
So whenever you come to catch up on our little family- I simply ask that you just click the link to the right- (wasn't that nice of me to put it there?!? :) and vote. 


(You can click 5 times each day) Just keep clicking vote until it says you've voted :) 


The chances of me actually winning- are slim. Very very slim. 
But you miss 100% of the shots you don't take...right? :) 


Oh and MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers for those of you who may not be familiar with MOPS. :)

No comments: