Our baby Micah is already 5 months old!
Even after 3 babies, I still can't believe how fast they grow. :)
He's just a happy and content little guy and we just love him so much!
He's rolling, grabbing toys, and chewing away! (Both Grace and Eli got their first teeth right around their 6th month...and I think he may too! Guess we'll find out! :)
I decided to include a few of my favorite Micah pictures and memories from this past month...
These first two...were right around his 4 month birthday.
I just never got around to posting them!
![]() |
| 3/2/12 Chewing away at his fingers! (He does this often! :) |
![]() |
| 3/4/12 Micah's 4 month birthday actually! |
![]() |
| 3/15/12 I love this one only because... it was taken just moments before Micah rolled from his tummy to his back for the first time! (He mastered rolling from back to tummy a few weeks earlier!) |
![]() |
| 3/17/12 Love his little face and his big brown eyes :) |
![]() |
| 3/17/12 Sibling love... This is from our weekend trip Brainerd! (Post to come later) Grace and Eli really do love their baby brother! :) |









No comments:
Post a Comment